Welcome to my 1st blog. I've never been into this blogging thingy before, which i decided to embark on out of fun. And this is how I am gonna kickstart it.
In case you're wondering how come i chose Jedi; any member of the knightly order in Star Wars, which was trained to defend justice and peace in the universe(www.dictionary.com), its juz
simply because i have been an avid fan of it since young and started off when i saw the 1st Star Wars movie(dun noe how long ago it was).
...don't worry! Other than sometimes fantasizing about becoming a Jedi, I'm very normal otherwise. (just abit too normal)
Monday, February 1, 2016
Life is short isn't it...... Was on my way home today when I was a witness to a traffic accident that happened right before my eyes. Like literally less than 10 meters away only. Thank god the little boy appeared fine with no visible injuries from as far as I could tell other than kindda being in a shock though. The same goes for the driver though. It took a full minutes for him to make sense of whatever happened then he managed to come out to have a look at him. Time seems to have stopped for that few seconds; I mean I stood stunned too like wtf just happened. Everything happened so fast and all I could do was just stood there......... I felt useless about myself at that moment:{ about not doing anything.
For life is so unpredictable, today a young life could just have been lost like that if the driver wasn't alert enough to stop immediately when a person was dashing across the road. Being able to witness this right before my eyes could just have been a sign for me. A sign to treasure living. Being feeling kinda lost again over the weekend. I'm not really sure what's gotta into me too lol. Be thankful for just the fact that I'm still alive because just being so gives one the possibility to create new possibilities. Live life fully, have a little more faith in myself and not be inhibited by my inhibitions, my fears, my excuses....
Love thyself more for life is short:)
...the dark lord came, and left