Welcome to my 1st blog. I've never been into this blogging thingy before, which i decided to embark on out of fun. And this is how I am gonna kickstart it.
In case you're wondering how come i chose Jedi; any member of the knightly order in Star Wars, which was trained to defend justice and peace in the universe(www.dictionary.com), its juz
simply because i have been an avid fan of it since young and started off when i saw the 1st Star Wars movie(dun noe how long ago it was).
...don't worry! Other than sometimes fantasizing about becoming a Jedi, I'm very normal otherwise. (just abit too normal)
Monday, December 4, 2017
I was curious.... curious of your reactions ... or should I say your inaction.
Tongue-tied... an avalanche of thoughts flooded in as I tried expressing my thoughts into words. These words arnt just for the ears, they are meant for the heart.
(Oh god I’m not sure whether am I even doing this right) ....
It was frustrating, to hear from you, at weekly intervals..... then I realize that source of frustration stems from being conflicted. Yes the dictomy of what my mind is saying and what my heart feels....
You left a strong impression on me the first time we met. Especially so for someone who’s a non believer of love at first sight. It wasn't really in a romantic way i suppose. More of like, this is interesting......... Often I asked myself why i did not do anything. Busyness,.... fear, inconfidence or was it cause we weren’t ready? We all heard too often that timing is a bitch. Truth is there wasn't a right time to begin with.
the past year has made me reflect on a lot of things. Maybe its reaching the big 30, maybe its the passing of my dad, maybe its the overseas hardship, just maybe.... I think i'm ready for someone into my messy world. maybe its just me but its seems you have surrounded yourself with an invisible barrier. I have seen your real self the first time we met.... And im still waiting to find out more about you. i wish im not too late else i will really be kicking myself for that.....
Still hoping that this coming christmas will just be a little warmer (heart) compared than all my previous ones.....:)
.... but i'm still feeling frustrated! damn....
...the dark lord came, and left